Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Stamp of the month: Kinda Eclectic... the last card of the month

Here's this week's card made with my Stamp of the Month, Kinda Eclectic. Because this is the last post with this set, I'm going to try and sum up why I love it:

  • There really are a good range of images in the set... and they all look awesome combined together.
  • They also look good alone! If you search 'Kinda Eclectic' on Pinterest, you'll see tons of cards made with just one or two of the images.
  • It looks beautiful in a range of colours, but I particularly like it in our two sets of In-Colors.
  • It looks good with other stamp sets, so you can mix and match it with the rest of your stash.
  • This is, I think, because there a crisp graphic images like the sunburst and more grungy images like the butterfly and spots.


Don't forget that if you buy Kinda Eclectic before the end of the month, I'll send you a kit for four cards to make with it for free! The kits have all the card, buttons, ribbon and patterned paper you need so you can just get stamping.

If you'd like to get this card in the mail, just comment here on what's making you happy this week. I'll be mailing last week's card to Judy! 

Have an amazing week!






1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I'm stamp challenged so I'm always impressed when people can produce such gorgeous creations!

    Thanks for your comment over on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog about the Scrappery link - we appreciate you letting us know! I've fixed it now and hopefully we won't be directing people to strange places - I just got a blank page.

    Thanks again and hope to see you over there again!

    ReplyDelete